Analytics

Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 13 Post 2

I think an Instagram or Facebook ad would be good for my business. From the ads on Instagram I have seen I liked when they had a single image instead of multiple and had the caption that left me wondering. I think I could do ads for summer and certain holidays, such as Easter, St. Patricks, and Valentine's Day. Driving traffic and lead would be a good Facebook ad for my business, it will bring me more clients to schedule photo shoots with. Post likes and engagement ads are another ad that would be good for my business, the more likes I get on my posts the more clients I could have, people would share my posts and reach more people that like my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...