Website 1: http://gatesnfences.com
- There are so many words that pop up, I didn't know what to look at first. My eyes were first directed to the right side which is some information about them and how to contact them. Their pictures are bundled together on the home page. They have so many buttons on the left side, which leads to different picture of their products. The header color is to bright for the name of the company color, I was having a hard time finding the name of the company because it didn't stand out from the green.
- They need organization. They could have fewer buttons by narrowing it down to the main categories, then they can add sub categories. Instead of putting all the information about the products on the home page they could have it on a page of products or put it in the gallery it belongs to. They can change the coloring to darker tone than the neon colors they have. These changes would help the website be organized, the pictures and information will be in the category it belongs too, and the colors would not clash.
Website 2: http://www.roverp6cars.com
- My eyes did not know what to look at first they were debating between the big red name or the moving words. There are a lot of buttons that lead to other pages. The colors are all over the place, they have a lot of bright colors on their pages.
- They can do one eye catching spot that is the main focus instead of having two eye catching spots. To organize the buttons they can put a few main categories then add subcategories to those. On the P6 page they have a statement that is blue and it is hard to see on the black so I would change that to a different shade or color. Some of the pages look good they have a background color then wording in a color that goes and can be seen.
Website 1: https://www.headhunterhairstyling.com
- They have a nice simple home page, the header is is a nice cool tone with the logo and wording in white. There is a video that catches your attention and if you scroll down there is a paragraph with a thank you not with some information about them. The tabs are simple but they have what a customer needs to find.
- They pick colors that go together; the teal has a soothing feel to it. It is simple and easy to direct. I get all the information I need, I can see who I could have do my hair and see the price of what I would get.
Website 2: https://www.apple.com
- They have their products in categories. When you click not the categories you have subcategories. The colors are simple and make the products pop out. The home page has the newest product on top then as you go down its other new products that were released before.
- The design matches their brand, a lot of their products are basic colors and so is their website. Their font is simple and precise. It is easy to navigate through the website, they have a search button to find the exact product you are looking for. It is organized so you can look at the differences of a certain product.