Analytics

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Week 11 Post 1

Some content I can include for email marketing are sales, mini sessions, tips on editing, tips on getting clients, and reminders on photoshoot seasons coming up such as prom and graduation. I would do a newsletter every month. I think my clients would like these newsletters because they want to know when I will be doing certain photoshoots and the times I have available. People getting into photography or that are wanting to change their style can benefit from the tips I give them.
I commented on the blogs of Michelle Jordan, Adriana Macias, Austin Poynter, and Susan Sullivan.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Arianna,
    I think once a month is perfect! People will look forward to receiving your newsletters filled with up to date information and your availability. Would you give discounts to those who sign up for your newsletter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The type of content you are working with is perfect for newsletters. I think it's a great idea to use it as a reminder for potential photo opportunities! You can even include some recent photos of projects you are working on. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like that newsletter, interesting ideas once a month. Then I could also check out the photographer, maybe even a photo contest would be fun and tips I would Love to be a better photographer. Great ideas on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are great ideas to include in a newsletter. Especially, providing editing tips! I know a lot of people would really love to receive a newsletter with that type of information in it to help them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once a month is a great idea! I would actually really enjoy getting news letters such as these!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...