Analytics

Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 10 Post 2

Some categories I would use to stay organized are behind the scenes, what to wear, and how to's. I can post details/stories from behind the scenes of photoshoots. For how to's I can show tutorials how to do some editing, how to work camera settings, and put film in for certain cameras. Posts on what to wear to photoshoots will reach a lot of people because a lot of people do not know what they should wear I see a lot of searches for this. These categories will reach my target audience so they can see how a photoshoot goes and get an idea of what to expect if they decide to chose me for their photoshoot.

Blogs I commented on are Michele Cortes, Michelle Jordan, and Austin Poynter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...