Analytics

Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 10 Post 1

Adding human interest can get peoples attention with information provided in the post. They could be looking for an answer and come across your post. Even if the information might not be related to what they are looking for they could lie what they read and keep coming back for more. Adding a personal touch can help subscribers relate to you or et to know you better. When blogging personal it should only be for your business not anyone else. When you are blogging for your business and add a personal touch you are letting viewers know what you feel.

Here is a screenshot of the analytics added to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...