Analytics

Monday, April 1, 2019

Week 9

     I first started searching photographers and then favorite photographers to see if anyone had posted any photographers I could follow but had no luck. After having no luck with those searches I searched for certain types of photography and went to one of my favorite photographers and looked at the photographers he was following, I found a few that he was following. I did some more searching but and found a post that a photographer started a thread so I found some people to follow.
      The lists I created are portraits which include Brandon Woelfel, Tortilla and Kelsey Maggart, and Seniors which includes Amy Kim and Holly Ireland. I created these two lists because I do these type of photoshoots. The list organize who I follow and what I see in categories.
     More customers would see my posts during the day around noon and before five. In the mornings and evenings customers will be commuting to work and will not be able to see my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...