Analytics

Monday, March 25, 2019

Week 8 Post 2

     Some companies work better when they have visuals, this helps customers see what they are purchasing. I think majority of businesses need visuals, customers need visuals to see the product or service they are selling. My business is photography so visuals are must. Customers want to see what they are potentially going to pay for and what is included in their purchase, such as how their final images will end up looking.
      Example businesses I found are Skylar Jo photography, Stephanie Saias, Tachi Tanya Seniors, and Rockin a photo. Rockin a photo has the same filter for each photo so her theme is consistent with her style of western pictures. She posts twice a week to instagram and has 4,284 followers, her last post was a day ago. She has about 1,000 likes on each photo and 120 comments on her last post which she is asking a question for a giveaway. On her posts she uses one to two hashtags and they are fro a company and location. She does have a facebook page, it is not on the same schedule as her instagram posts, she has 268 followers on her page. How she is consistent with her posts and theme is what I can improve on for my posts. Skylar Jo photography does not have set amount of times she posts a week I ranges from two to four posts. She has 8,199 followers and on average 500 to 700 likes on each post. Her last post was a day ago and it got 11 comments on it and she does not use hashtags on her posts. She posts videos that people tend to love, I could start posting videos from the photo shoots I do. Stephanie Saias has 9,604 followers on instagram, her last post was today she got about 20 comments on her post which is her average amount. She usually gets between 100 and 300 likes on a photo. The hashtags she uses are the type of photography she is using  and the location. She uses albums for her posts, I can use them so I don't blow up my feed with the same photoshoot. Tachi Tanya Seniors has 2,236 followers on instagram, their last post was 3 days ago. They post a few times a month and get an average of about 100 to 300 likes and an average of 6 to 30 comments on their photos. They use hashtags for the type of pictures they do, the school, and magazines. They make their pictures mainly focus on the senior, I could do this more for my photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...