Analytics

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to posting again. My go to social media was Instagram and sometimes facebook, I had wanted to start a twitter account but didn't think I could do it. With this course I learned to use multiple sites to reach more people and how to use their sites for a business. I am happy I created a twitter account for my business because I got to find other photographers that inspire that I have not known about before.
     I have been putting more work into my posts and try to do update posts on events I am photographing. My posts on instagram have been getting more interaction such as more followers, likes, and comments. Another thing I have been trying to improve on is finding other ways to respond to people who comment on my posts without saying the same thing over and over again.
     My viewpoint on social media has not changed, I always knew it was important to have social media to run a successful business. With the assignments we have been doing it helped me realize how important it is to put effort into each post. It is important to stay active as well. Going in depth with posts can get a connection with your followers because they relate to some of the content and captions posted.
    This course helped me get a better understanding on how to use social media to develop a business. I struggled with having a Facebook page but I learned new tricks to help me manage my page better. Doing the research on my competition/inspiration helped me improve my posts by getting an idea of what pages to tag and what hashtags to put. With the tools provided I can see who is more interested in my content and what they like the most of what  post.
     From this course I did find business services that I want to use for myself. I am motivated to photograph more so I can have more content to post to my social media accounts and get clients.  Doing research on others somewhat similar to my business help me be aware of how to improve, I always see their posts but never paid attention to them as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...