Analytics

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Week 8 post 1

Instagram and snapchat are the social media I use the most for my business. I have 504 followers on instagram and follow 193 businesses. The hashtags I use for my instagram pictures are the type of photoshoot, the location, the school, team , or animal, colors, and objects. Instagram is very effective for my business, people from my city and surrounding cities near me can learn of my work and see what I do. When I post I post 3 pictures from the photoshoot.
I started a business snapchat(afphotog) so people who are interested can see behind the scenes of photoshoots. I also post sneak peaks of what I am currently working on or how I edit some of my pictures. Sometimes I post what I am doing so people who see my snaps can get to know me. On my snapchat I follow 5 other photographers that have a business. I do have a Pinterest(ariannafelizpho) but I only use it to get inspiration for future photoshoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...