Analytics

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Week 3 Part 1

      I had one experience I guess you can say it had some difficulty communicating, I emailed a photographer and they emailed back with a question and I responded to the question and they never responded.
       Social media does make it easier to get noticed because clients can tag your products in their posts and others who like the products will go to your page and possibly buy it. For example, clothing stores on instagram will get people to be pr for them and their followers will see the product and go to their page and follow and start shopping there. Also, if you have problem with a company you can post a comment and they will message you back to fix the problem you had. At my last job we had pictures with Santa and one family posted on the Facebook page about it being a bad experience. Our manager messaged her back and she came back and got to get a free package of pictures with picture she retook on that day.
        I haven't reached reached out to business through social media.
        If it was my own business I would see if I could have the client tell me what the problem was so I can have clear understanding of what the problem is. After listening to the customer tell me what was wrong I would see if I could offer a solution. If it is a positive comment I would comment back with a personal thank you comment.

4 comments:

  1. That's unfortunate that the photographer did not get back to you. If he didn't like your answer to his question, he could have at least followed up with you to tell you why he could not work with you, or if he has a busy schedule.
    Isn't it crazy how businesses will not respond as quickly via email or phone in comparison to when you leave a comment on their social media? As if they are embarrassed that the truth will get out that they aren't doing what they should. I think consumers have a lot of power now thanks to social media. It can make or break you nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arianna!
    I concur with Cristina's comments. There should have been some sort of follow-up by the photographer. Word of mouth marketing from consumers is so powerful and should be considered and monitored by marketing and customer service teams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arianna,

    I like your determination as it pertains to providing a personal touch to express gratitude for positive remarks your business would receive on social media. A little appreciation goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Arianna,
    I like how you helped your customers by listening to was was wrong. Listening is an important part of a good customer service in a business. Finally give them a solution is always the best option to keep your customers happy and wanting to come back to your business.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...