Analytics

Friday, February 8, 2019

Week 3 Part 2

1. Emily Gethke Photography

     She uses instagram more than her website, she posts to Instagram daily. Her website just has a slideshow of some of her images and only has a 2018 section. She used to have a facebook page but it is no longer up.

2. Clara Bella Photo

     This company is very active on all social media. Their website is more like a blog each post has multiple pictures and some wording with the pictures, they post about every 2 days on their website. They do use instagram the most, and post daily and use their story about daily. They are very consistent with Pinterest as well. On Facebook they do not post everyday about once a week and they sometimes do multiple posts a day. For Twitter they don't have a set schedule sometimes they post everyday of three times a day.

3. My little umbrella

      She is active a lot on her instagram but she does not just post photographs she also posts outfit inspiration. For Facebook she posts four times a week and it is the same as Instagram, it includes photographs she took and outfit inspiration. Her Pinterest is her personal one and includes a board of her photographs.

4. Callie Beth Photo

       Very active on social media. She does senior, wedding, and family photo shoots. On her website she has a blog section and a gallery that goes to another page and has the images in categories. Her Pinterest is a personal one with some boards on photography ideas. She does post daily to her facebook.

5.  Angela Wynn

      Her instagram is mixed with personal and business photographs. Some sections of her website have not been updated in a few years. The recent post she did pops up right when you get to the website and you have to scroll down a bit to get the next posts.  On Facebook she posts twice a week whether it is pictures or a written post. Her Pinterest is her personal one where she has a board of her photographs.


     I am a photographer and had a little business that was growing but then I moved. I found these photographers that are around my area and some of the photoshoots I did. Majority of the photographers are senior photographers. Some do other photoshoots and some just focus on senior pictures.
       One photographer is a rodeo photographer. I have some friends that were in the rodeos and were working to get their pro-card, which caused me to try out photographing rodeos. I enjoy photographing the action and hope to get into it more. She is my favorite rodeo photographer and I love the different angles she gets in her photos.
     From analyzing these companies it made me realize how active they are on their social media. Them being active on social media shows they still have active business, some photographers stop posting and it makes me wonder if they are still doing photography. These companies do try to keep their websites updated often.
        Posting on social media helps people get discovered by who they tag. I have found some companies through locations they have tagged in their photos, products that have been tagged, and pins that have popped in my feed.


I have commented on the blogs of Christina Ayala, Michelle Jordan, and Latasha Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...