Analytics

Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 15 Post 1

I think engagements, behavior reports, predictive analysis, and audience demographics should be checked regularly. Engagements and behavior reports are a little similar they both track the audience engagement to my business. They will tell me how many people viewed and interacted with my post, this tells me how many people are and are not interested in my work. Predictive analysis tells you what ads work for your audience, this helpful to know so you can make the right ads for your customers. Audience demographics tell you if your target market is reaching your posts and ads.

1 comment:

  1. I think what is crazy is how everyone made the progress and learned more depth knowledge about this social media with using it as a tool for business rather than content for the consumer.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...