Analytics

Monday, May 6, 2019

Week 14



I did a target area for local within 30 miles, with the age group of 13-65 female. I created an ad for a gender reveal picture, a lot of people are having gender reveals since it is getting warmer. I would have it lead to contact now so it could get people interested to message right away. My call to action says Capture the excitement contact us now.
For this ad I would boost for views and likes, this post could reach people who are fans of the team and football. Companies that need sport photographers could hire me to shoot games.


I have this ad to reach the age group of women 16 to 45 and the location is for 50 miles radius. I added some interests of baby shower and photography, to reach those looking into a photographer for their baby events. This ad would lead to them going to my page to contact me.


I think contact us and getting more likes are ads that are for my business. They would get me more customers and the possibility of being seen by top companies that need photographers for certain games or events. Both ads would promote my business and reach my target audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...