Analytics

Monday, April 29, 2019

Week 12 Post 2

I created a meetup account and joined three groups. I joined two photography groups and a business group for networking and financial strategy. A lot of photography groups charge for workshops or to do meetups with models. Meetups with models go by a certain theme and the model comes dressed ready for the photoshoot and have their hair and makeup done. There are some free photo walks where a bunch of photographers meet up at a location, they walk around and take pictures of the location.
I have a Flickr account that I can post photos too. Flickr is a good way to meet other photographers that have the same style/interest. Others can comment on the photos posted and give constructed criticism. Flickr can help photographers improve their work by all the details and comments the photographer gets and sees.                    




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...