Analytics

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Week 7 Post 1

I chose these pages as my featured likes: Senior style guide, Seniorologie, Cowgirl magazine, Stockyards championship rodeo, RFD- TV's the American, Women in Rodeo. I chose these pages because when you tag them they sometimes post the pictures. Senior style guide and Seniorologie are for senior photographers because they post senior photographers. Seniorologie has a contest every year and anyone can enter their photos into the contest to be featured. Senior style guide has a magazine that you can enter your pictures to be in or could be a featured photographer that they do a blog post on. RFD- TV's the American is a rodeo that comes once a year and it is a good opportunity to get noticed if you photograph the event they will post the pictures. Cowgirl magazine is a magazine that adds western theme photos to their magazine. This could help people know about my business and see the work I do and see the style of photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...