Analytics

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Week 5 Post 1

Armstrong Garden Centers
I would say the target market is women who are gardening with bright color flowers. When the business started growing it was with the roses, I know a lot of women love roses.  As time goes by women are expanding to different flowers and creating different garden setups that can have different themes.



Myrtle Creek
Their target market is mothers. Families can come out and spend the day here, there are plenty of things to see. They have more of a country theme to the store. They have a cafe, farm, gift shop, bird sanctuary, butterfly garden, seminar stage, nursery, the old Myrtle Creek, carriage house, and plantation house.




Armstrong Garden Centers flowers are different than Myrtle Creek's. Myrtle Creek is more bushes and trees. Their colors for the website are different Armstrong uses bright colors and Myrtle Creek uses neutral colors. I think they do have some customers that crossover.  Myrtle Creek is a place you go visit and see nature. Armstrong is a place where you shop for plants for your garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...