Analytics

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Week 2 Part 1

Snapchat seems like it is used more for personal use. People tend to post what they are doing in that exact moment or memories they have. The most that is being posted on here is concerts, dinners, travels, packages that are received, and how a person feels.

I think Instagram and Facebook are geared more towards business, they allow you tag locations, product companies, and clients in the photos so they reach a bigger audience. They both have business options with tips that help you understand how to promote more and how to get your marketing better. To promote your business you can pick what area you want to reach and the age group.

Instagram is used to work with both. Some people will post without tagging anything in their photos. You have the option to be a business or personal account and if you want it public or private.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you explained why you chose between Facebook and Instagram. I totally would understand why many people would use Facebook but I would probably have to go with Instagram. For me all my family is on Facebook, so I just have to resort to Instagram where all my friends are. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Week 17

     My use of social media has increased over the semester. I used to be consistent with posting but I slacked off, now I am back to postin...